Sunday, May 2, 2010

My heart is full of love!

I know it's been awhile but I have been working through some things. Today I want to talk about my amazing group of family and friends who came out and walked for the MDA in honor of Owen. I am so proud to be part of this circle of people, they are awe inspiring! I finally feel like I am making a difference in this world and working towards a brighter future for Owen. I fell into the MDA and am now welcomed into a whole new family fighting to help cure neuromuscular diseases. My beautiful boy had a grin from ear to ear today as Owen's team Super Mario walked to raise money for his cause. This illness has brought me friends I did not even know I had and closed in my circle of the ones I did have. Today made up for the previous one, and the one before that,etccc....My last few weeks have been a struggle but not today,not today! My heart is full of love and I am too...

No comments:

Post a Comment