Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hmmm...

I really wasn't around yesterday because I worked all day. I stood behind my chair for 9 hours and attempted to make people feel better and look better. I have been doing this for about 15 years now and I sometimes wonder is this for me still? I still enjoy most aspects of the profession but my favorite part is mentoring and teaching. I like to help guide young people into making the best life choices for them. My clients come to me for guidance also ,which in turn takes away from my creativity. Beauty,fashion, makeup is a selfish industry. I am now more self less than ever, I almost feel I have grown beyond that. I want to make a bigger diffference in people's lives. I am not sure , maybe I should just move in a different direction......Today I will be a hairdresser again for most of my day but i would like to be a mentor all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment