Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh my why so early?

Sooo...today is the day. I have been thinking about doing this for so long and I am finally making it happen. I guess this gonna be my outlet and believe me I need one. I am also hoping to raise awareness about mitochondrial disease. Mitochondra-what if I hear that statement one more time I will scream. Mitochondrial disease the illness that took my grandmother's life, has made my mom non functioning most days and now the big whammy my son. That's right I said my son, how dare this disease affect my family so much. I will fight with every ounce of my existance to raise awareness about this genetic disorder. Ok more on that later ,I am also to here to talk about everyday trials and tribulations of being a mother, wife , hairdresser and still knowing who I am in this thing we call life.Today I am mom and our day started way to early......

No comments:

Post a Comment