Saturday, January 30, 2010

There is a seal in my house...

Well here we go again, Owen woke up with a hideous cough that sounds like a barking seal....ugh!!! Oh and Scarlett was up the whole night, let's remember the fact she is 18 months old. Only a couple more years and she will sleep through the night. Today I am a mother and I am glad, till about 6pm right??? Happy Birthday to my mom!!! Today I hope she knows how much I love her and feel blessed for all the gifts she has given me over the years. Ok so anyone reading this and knows my mom would think I am talking presents actual gifts. I am talking about strength, love, guidance and support. Everyone says how do you stay so strong through all this, that is what I was taught. My mom gave me the skill most women never give their daughters, survival skills. You learn to deal with your circumstances and move forward. There is no time for feeling sorry for yourself. maybe mitochondrial disease took her strength from the outside but not the inside. I hope Scarlett recieves these skills from me, ok she already has them.There is no room for weak women in my world, man up or move on. Thanks mom , I love you. I have to go take care of the seal now....

No comments:

Post a Comment