Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cleaveland Clinic here we come...

Ok, so the past week has been hell trying to get all the insurance stuff straight. I finally got everything figured out and we are going to Cleaveland Clinic Thursday- Saturday. Owen is having a 48 hour EEG to see if we can catch seizure activity. Seizures are very common with mitochondrial disease and Owen was always thought to have them, we just never caught them. I am praying for an "episode" while we are there so we can indeed figure out what is going on. I feel bad because once again Scarlett gets left behind but she is way too little to bring. We did get approved to get the rest of the genetic testing done for Owen as well!!!! I pray we find the mutation that he has so we can test Scarlett and other family members.I have been searching for balance lately between doctors,therapy,work etc..., but I have to realize it will all work out. One day at a time and with patience and perserverance all things are possible. The perserverance is right up my alley, now the patience part I need to work on a little..

No comments:

Post a Comment