Monday, February 8, 2010

Peace and quiet..

I had a good day today, the sun was shining and all was quiet on the home front. Owen and Scarlett are returning to their" normal". I say that only because everyone's normal is different and I am truly learning that. It is ok that not everyone is the same and no two kids are alike, especially not my two. I love the fact that they look so much alike on the outside but are not even close to the same on the inside. Owen is my sensitive, careful and laid back child. Scarlett is my in your face,climbs on everything, nothing scares her child. I love them both with all my heart and they teach me amazing life lessons everyday. Today was a great lesson, learn how to be ok with the most basic days. I did not work,call doctors, or overthink life itself. I lived in the moment surrounded by peace and quiet...

No comments:

Post a Comment