Monday, February 15, 2010

This is it...

Mike and I watched the Michael Jackson movie This is It last night and it touched me on many levels. It reminded me of my youth of course but it also gave me a new perspective on Michael Jackson. I felt I actually got to know him a bit and learn what he may have been like as a person. I know many people thought he was a "freak" and were digusted by who people accused him of being. I always wondered what did Brooke Shields or other women see in him? I watched this film and he dripped with talent. I mean to the point where it is almost unreal that one person to be that much of a musical genius. The way his music and dancing could make people feel was almost like he cast a hypnotic spell. I know he dressed wierd and had plastic surgery till his nose almost fell off but it still did not change him inside. I hope I can touch just one person like that in my lifetime. I want to be impressionable in the world and make a difference for myself and my family. I am constantly searching for my path and I hope to one say this is it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment